If you are uploading videos to Facebook and they look blurry, low resolution, or poor quality, then this article is for you.
If you use the Facebook Mobile App to upload your videos to your Facebook Newsfeed, Pages or Groups (instead of uploading them directly within Brivvio), then the Facebook Mobile App might be limiting the quality of your video uploads.
Follow these instructions to make sure Facebook Mobile App uploads your videos in HD (high definition).
- Open the Facebook Mobile App
- Tap the icon with the three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner
- Scroll to the bottom and tap the 'Setttings' button
- Scroll to the bottom again and tap the 'Videos and photos' button in the Media and contacts section.
- Make sure the 'Upload HD' switch is turned on (green) in the seconds section (Video Settings).
Here's a short video that talks you the above steps.